Wendy joined Burke & Associates Lawyers in 2016 as a Conveyancing Clerk and Paralegal. Wendy focuses her expertise on residential and commercial property transactions including related party transfers.
Wendy began her career in 2011 where she worked as a Conveyancing Clerk, Migration Manager, Paralegal and all-round support person to the solicitors at a small Chinese law firm. Wendy is fluent in Mandarin and she also has plans to further her education and pursue a Law degree.
She is now registered as a Licenced Conveyancer with the Business Licencing Authority and has joined the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (AIC) in Victoria.
Outside of work, Wendy has travelled to most of regional Victoria and aims to travel and explore most of Australia. She also enjoys the outdoors and plays volleyball.
- Residential property sales
- Residential property purchases
- Commercial property sales
- Commercial property purchases
- ‘Off-the-plan’ property purchases
- Related parties property transfers
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) (Monash University)
- Diploma of Conveyancing (8 Units required by Business Licencing Authority) (The Malka Group)
Publications and papers
- New Obligations on Purchasers who Purchase from a Foreign Vendor