Wendy joined Burke & Associates Lawyers in 2016 as a Conveyancing Clerk and Paralegal. Wendy focuses her expertise on residential and commercial property transactions including related party transfers. Wendy also assists our property team in property subdivisions and property development transactions.
Wendy began her career in 2011 where she worked as a Conveyancing Clerk, Migration Manager, Paralegal and all-round team support person to the solicitors at a small Chinese law firm. Wendy is fluent in Mandarin. She is also an early adopter of electronic contracts and PEXA.
Wendy is registered as a Licensed Conveyancer with the Business Licensing Authority and has joined the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (AIC) in Victoria.
Outside of her career, Wendy has travelled to most of regional Victoria and aims to travel and explore of the rest of Australia. She also enjoys the outdoors and time with her young child.
- Residential property sales
- Residential property purchases
- Commercial property sales
- Commercial property purchases
- ‘Off-the-plan’ property purchases
- Related parties property transfers
- Property subdivisions
- Property development
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) (Monash University)
- Diploma of Conveyancing (8 Units required by Business Licensing Authority) (The Malka Group)
Publications and papers
- Attention Owners of Vacant Residential Properties! – More Taxes payable! Vacant Residential Land Tax
- E-Contracts & PEXA
- Property Alert – State Government Announcement to spousal and de facto property transfers
- State Government’s announcement to make housing more affordable in Victoria
- E-Conveyancing, the New Way to Conveyancing!
- Thinking about carrying out works to your property? Do you need a Building Permit?
- New Obligations on Purchasers who Purchase from a Foreign Vendor